Each year, the institute is launching a number of training workshops promoting new developments in nanoscience and technologies for students and other enthusiasts. Moreover, the institute vision is to establish a stronger link between the university and other academic and industrial centers. Among the held workshops are the followings:
- Nanotechnology and its application in medical science
- Nanotechnology and its applications in the agricultural industry
- Theoretical and practical workshops on nanotechnology and technology
- Nanotechnology applications in modern industries
- Nanotechnology applications in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries
- Organizing periodical courses for students to be ready for national competitions in nanotechnologies.