Enrollment Invitation of International Students for the second semester of the academic year
Office of International Academic Affairs, USB
Based on the designations of the MSRT, the University of Sistan and Baluchestan accepts and enrolls
international students for the second semester of the academic year 2019-2020, from
among those applicants who apply for education in B.A., B.Sc, M.A. , M.Sc., and Ph.D. Degrees in the
fields listed in the appendix 1.
1. By the Applicant: Primary Registration in the USB website: April 14th, 2009.
2. By the Office: Announcing the primarily acceptance results to eligible candidates via email:
from May 15th, to June 10th.
3. By the Applicant: Receiving the saorg registration code from May 15th.
4. By the Office: Emailing the Visa code to candidates to apply for student Visa for one month
issued by the Council of Islamic Republic of Iran in the country of residence: June 22nd, till Sep. 1st.
5. By the Applicant: Applicant enters USB, sojourned and registered: from Sep. 14th till Sep. 16th.
6. By the Applicant: Beginning of the semester: 14th Sep.
Primary list of accepted candidates is not necessarily binding.
The only way to connect and ask for information regarding registration and results is via
The incomplete documents that are not filled out in due time will not be considered valid for
This invitation, to study in USB, is only for non-Iranian applicants.
a. Classes in USB will be held in Persian language (PL). Thus, candidates who are not familiar with
PL, will be required to study Persian for one semester in one of the authorized centers
introduced by USB.
b. The applicant must be qualified on his previous degree of education by Jan. 21st, 2019 to
pursue higher education in USB.
c. To see the list of available courses and majors in USB, please check out appendix 1.
1. Go to www.usb.ac.ir and see the section of registration of international students.
2. Fill in the necessary forms and upload the required documents in the website and choose
the field and major of study, based on appendix 1, and write a valid email address for
correspondence regarding the registration process.
3. Paying 1000.000 Rials while registering for assessing the candidate's profile.
4. Candidates who are accepted by USB (section two of the important dates) need to take their
documents to the Council of Islamic Republic of Iran in their country of residence, and
accredit them and then register in the http://saorg.ir:8081 and upload their passport,
licenses, recommendation letters, and C.V. and choose USB as their university (section 3 of
the important dates). If registration is correctly completed, each candidate receives a code
5. Candidates must keep and save their code for further correspondence.
6. All correspondence regarding the registration process and possible questions or vagueness
of the procedure may be asked through email@example.com
Necessary documents for primary registration in SAORG:
1. Photo scan not more than 50 kb
2. Passport with at least one-year time of validity. Scan must not exceed 100 kb.
3. Scan of all the marks/ grades of the previous study levels (Diploma, B.A., M.A., B.Sc.,
M.Sc.) each file not more than 100 kb.
4. Resume (CV), according to appendix 2, not more than 100 kb.
5. Two recommendation letters issued by two academic members of the previous level of
study, not more than 100 kb.